This article provides an overview of the Organizers Report area of SafeSend Organizers.
- Reminders can be sent for any organizer
- You can send reminders for any return with a Status of either Awaiting E-Sign or Awaiting Upload
- Check the box to the left of the Taxpayer Name.
- Click “Send Reminder” above.
Export to Excel
- You can export the entire Delivered Organizers Report as an Excel spreadsheet (upper right-hand corner).
- Use the View drop-down to view either one-off organizers or organizers sent in batches.
Signature Status Column
- Shows the status of all delivered organizers.
- Can be filtered using the drop-down menu at the top of the column.
- Awaiting Signature: These organizers do not contain signed/completed forms yet.
- This status will appear when one or more taxpayers have not yet e-signed their engagement letter and/or filled out the organizer and submitted it.
- Partially Signed: These organizers contain forms signed by the taxpayer, but not the spouse.
- E-Signed: These e-file authorizations have been signed by your taxpayer(s) and are ready for download.
- Downloaded: The completed organizer has been downloaded by a user.
Actions Menu Column
1.) Edit Client Info (green ID icon)
- Taxpayer information can be changed by you after delivery.
- Click the green 'info' card in order to access the Edit Client Info window.
- Change any of the information that needs to be updated.
- Select “Save Changes” to update the information.
2.) Download Organizer (black arrow icon)
- A pop-up will appear that will allow you to download your Organizer documents by clicking them.
3.) Resend Access Link (three-dot menu)
- This will be available once all signers have completed signing the return.
- Here you can resend the access link to the Client via email so that they can access the return if needed.
- You can also select to copy the access link.
- You will not be able to send the organizer to the spouse.
4.) View Access Code (three-dot menu)
- This option will open a window that will show the currently active Access Code, and allow you to generate a new one in the case that an old one has expired.
5.) Client Tracking (three-dot menu)
- You can keep track of what your clients have done with each return, including, but not limited to:
- Access link selected.
- Downloading of documents.
- Signing events.
6.) Delete (red x icon)
- You can use this button to delete the return. The tracking information for the return will be available in the 'Recycle Bin' reports section, but the return and e-file forms will no longer be accessible.