Here you can add, preview, and change Saved Message templates that you can apply while processing an organizer. The taxpayer sees this message after they authenticate.
Please note:Only System Administrators have access to the Settings section.
- Click Settings in the left panel of Organizers.
- Click Saved Messages.
Add a New Message
- Click the + icon above the message list.
- Enter a brief name for the message. This name appears in the Message From Preparer drop-down in the Delivery Options tab during processing.
- Click the Default toggle to set this message as your firm default (optional).
- Only one message can be the default.
- Fill out the body of the message in rich text format. You can set the font size, style, alignment, and color of the text.
- Check Allow users to edit before sending to allow users to edit the message during processing (optional).
- Click Add to save the new message.
- To insert images, copy and paste them from another program.
- Click the Variables List to show all available variables that can be placed into the Body to automatically fill with the listed information.
Edit a Saved Message
- Click on a saved message from the message list.
- A preview of the message appears to the right.
- Click on the Edit button to bring up the editing window.
- You can do the following:
- Change the name of the message.
- Set the message as the default message to use when processing extensions.
- Edit the body of the message in rich text format. This lets you change the font size, style, alignment, and color.
- Let firm users edit the message before sending the extension.
- Click Save when you are done making changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.