This article contains information on print settings for CCH Axcess™ organizers that are uploaded to SafeSend Organizers. Follow these guidelines for an optimal experience. For information on how to prepare batch organizers, see Uploading Batch Organizers.
- Include engagement letters in your CCH Axcess™ organizer so that they transfer into SafeSend Organizers.
- To use batch processing, organizer filenames should be named by Name and ID:
<YYYY><US><system letter> <Client Name> <Organizer> <Client ID> <V#>
Example: (2015USI Smith, John Organizer ABC123 V1)
- Do not customize the questionnaire. Use the default questionnaire in CCH Axcess™.
Social Security Numbers
- We recommend suppressing social security numbers when outputting a CCH Axcess™ organizer.
Checklist Organizer Forms
- We recommend using the checklist organizer created by CCH Axcess™. This helps reduce the number of unnecessary pages.
CCH Axcess™ Reference Documents
The following documents contain additional information about CCH Axcess™ and are hosted in the CCH® Knowledge Base.
The content linked below is created and maintained by Wolters Kluwer®, makers of CCH Axcess™. If you have trouble with these instructions, or with configuring your product to meet SafeSend requirements, please contact Wolters Kluwer® support.
- How do I print Organizers in CCH Axcess™ Tax?
- How do I select Organizer print options in CCH Axcess™ Tax?
- How do I print a blank organizer in CCH Axcess™ Tax?
- How do I add or suppress Organizer forms in CCH Axcess™ Tax?
- How do I manage Organizer letters in CCH Axcess™ Tax Correspondence Manager?
- How do I add custom Organizer letter templates in CCH Axcess™ Tax Correspondence Manager?
- How do I import custom Organizer letter templates in CCH Axcess™ Tax Correspondence Manager?
- How do I activate checklists in the 1040 organizers in CCH Axcess™?
- Organizer format, fonts, display or columns are not printing or previewing correctly in CCH Axcess™ Tax