This article contains information about using CCH® ProSystem fx® organizers with SafeSend Organizers. Follow these guidelines for an optimal experience. For information on how to prepare batch organizers, see Uploading Batch Organizers.
- Include engagement letters in your CCH® ProSystem fx® organizer so that they transfer into SafeSend Organizers.
- When printing your CCH® ProSystem fx® organizer, always set the Destination dropdown to PDF File to make sure bookmarks are properly generated.
- To use batch processing, organizer file names should be in named by Client name:
YYI_<Last name>_<First Initial>_Organizer_V#_<ClientID>
- Do not customize the questionnaire. Use the default questionnaire in CCH® ProSystem fx®.
Social Security Numbers
- We recommend suppressing social security numbers when outputting a CCH® ProSystem fx® organizer.
Checklist organizer forms
- We recommend using the checklist organizer created by CCH® ProSystem fx®. This helps reduce the number of unnecessary pages.
CCH ProSystem fx® reference documents
The following documents contain additional information about CCH® ProSystem fx® and are hosted in the CCH® Knowledge Base.
The content linked below is created and maintained by Wolters Kluwer®, makers of CCH® ProSystem fx®. If you have trouble with these instructions, or with configuring your product to meet SafeSend requirements, please contact Wolters Kluwer® support.
- How do I print an Organizer in CCH® ProSystem fx® Tax?
- How do I customize an organizer in CCH® ProSystem fx® Tax?
- How do I add the Checklist Organizer forms to my Organizers?
- How can I print the Checklist Organizer forms in CCH® ProSystem fx® Tax?
- How can I print a blank Client Organizer in CCH® ProSystem fx® Tax?
- Where is the default PDF file location in CCH® ProSystem fx® Tax?
- How do I suppress the social security number or financial institution information on organizers in Office Manager?