A personal information page is required when uploading an organizer. If this page is not included, the Client Info tab will not have fields to enter taxpayer information and when you attempt to deliver the organizer, the error message "Cannot deliver organizer, all organizer client(s) are deceased" message appears.
CCH®, GoSystem®, and Lacerte®
Check your print settings and ensure the appropriate client information page is included.
For CCH®, the page is called Personal Information.
For GoSystem®, the page is called Taxpayer Information.
For Lacerte®, the page is called Client Information.
Check your print settings and ensure the General Lite Info page is included.
If the General Lite Info page is included but you are still experiencing issues, see our UltraTax CS® Recognition Issues article.
If the General Lite Info page is still missing from the printed organizer, update the setting below to get the page to print.
- Click the General menu.
- Click the Contact tab.
- Click Options.
- Click the Organizer type options drop-down.
- Set to 4.
Alternatively, you can force the General Lite Info page to print during the collation step of printing.
- Navigate to the Return collation settings as outlined in the 1040 individual settings section of the UltraTax CS® Print Settings for Organizers and Engagement Letters article.
- Click Lite-1 General Info.
- Click Always under Print conditions.
- Click OK to save any changes made.